trying

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trying
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 4:00:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]this will be his undoing. he's in a floral summer dress, shades on, long hair tumbling over his shoulders. a wide hat (ostentatious, ridiculous) covers most of his forehead and wide rose gold sunglasses conceal most of his upper face. 

he wears thin sandals (of which are certainly not meant for trekking through the woods) ((but he's getting better. truly. honestly. because several months ago he would have been in either tall as fuck wedges or high heels)). ambrosia is kept in his ball, even if the sounds of wild pokemon all around him are starting to make his heart beat a little too fast, sweat collect in the palms of his hand. 

and all of this worry, this fretting over hiding his appearance (while also fighting a slight touch of body dysmorphia) is because he's starting to care. to care about the councilwoman's garden. to care about the people he's supposedly fighting for. to care about the fact that he's useless and can't fight worth a damn

and that stormy's right and there are people and pokemon out there that could use his help. 

so he's here and he's trying to make something of himself and he has no fucking clue what he's doing. 

@safari warden
x x x
[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trying
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 9:08:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAREEP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
electro ball / cotton guard / electric terrain / power gem / confuse ray
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trying
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 2:18:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]the trees are thick, much too thick for ambrosia to maneuver about easily. it's probably the first time he's ever made such an observation. though he's proud of himself for it. it means that he's actually retaining some of what he's been studying from his nifty little trainer's handbook. 

of which ambrosia makes fun of him for. 

incessantly. 

which is honestly the bigger part in play here. he could try to command rosie to help him out, but he'd rather know that he can do this by himself. that he can do something by himself. without the bat's help. 

and when he stumbles on a fluffy sheep pokemon, he smiles. he ducks under a bush, makes a face when he touches the ground, but he steadies himself nonetheless. the mareep goes about its business, nibbling on a patch of grass below it. 

he prepares himself, sucks in a breath, and then leaps out from behind the bushes. only his blouse gets caught on some thorns and tears and his safari balls are still in his bag. so all he manages to do is spook the poor thing. and the only reason it doesn't run is because it's used to human contact and it laughs at his utter failure. 

furious, elias rips open his purse and stalks up to the mareep, mumbling incoherent words as it slaps the ball down on the creature's head. 

@safari warden
catching mareep!
[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga